Before we dive into learn angular, lets see some facts about angular. As u can see below, according to the google trends angular became so popular within few years.
what is Angular?
Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source web application framework led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations. Angular is a complete rewrite from the same team that built AngularJS.
why is angular so popular?
- Progressive Web Apps: The developers can use this modern platform to deliver app-like experiences with zero-step installation and high-quality performance.
- Build Native: It is easy to build native mobile apps with strategies from Ionic, Cordova, or NativeScript.
- Desktop App: By using native OS APIs, the developers can create Desktop-Installed apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Templates: The Angular framework creates UI views with easy and powerful template syntax.
- Angular CLI: Know as a command-line tool. This tool starts building fast, add components and tests, and then instantly deploy.
- IDEs: Angular also helps to get intellectual code completion, instant errors, and some other feedback in editors and IDEs.
- Full Development Support
- Animation: By using intuitive API the developers can create high-performance animation timelines with very little code of Angular.
- Accessibility: Angular framework helps to create accessible applications with ARIA-enabled mechanism and developer guides.
If you are a web developer, or student willing to learn angular from the beginning then here are some tips.
- You should have good understanding about html, Java script, css. if you are an infant to the programming then follow bellow link to learn these languages
- Its better if you study about typescript but if you worked another languages like C# then its easy to understand. Or else you need to learn advance concepts then follow this url
- Working knowledge of IDE like visual studio code or visual studio. Visual studio code is preffered.
Lets start learning
OK, then you should decide weather you learn angular by reading or by video tutorials. If your passion is reading then the best resource is angular docs
If you want to watch video tutorials then the best one is udemy course Created by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Angular – The Complete Guide (2020 Edition)
If you need to go fast track phase skipping small things here you can find code sample for full stack mean code samples
if you follow those steps you can become a good angular developer by self studying. If you want to find more programming languages where you can learn free check this post.